Tuesday, July 19, 2011

To do today:

Make pancakes!

It's been pretty hot around these parts.
So there hasn't been a lot of good sleep being had.

(OK, I know it's been pretty hot around most parts lately).

Today we were given a reprieve and it's greatly appreciated.

No sun. No humidity. No sweating.

In fact it looks and feels like rain.  But cool rain. 

It is with a bit of shame and lots of rest that I tell you we all woke up and fell back asleep at different intervals all morning.  

I got up for real at about 11:30 a.m. and it was awesome!

My son got up at 12:15 p.m.!
After the good mornings were said, he asks "What's for breakfast?"

Seriously.

I just looked at him and said "Lunch."  He claims to have no idea what time it was.
Apparently the clock in his room goes unnoticed.

Then he goes into the kitchen and comes out with a silent plea.



He's been asking for a few days (I know, how mean of me to not make them before now), so I suppose I best get to it....

No comments: