Friday, January 8, 2010

Scatterbrained

I'm really not one for New Year's Resolutions. I admit to not having that kind of dedication/determination and I'm o.k. with that, but sometimes I have to wonder if it's better to make those resolutions and at least have those goals as a whole. Don't get me wrong; I have goals, it's just that sometimes I feel overwhelmed by them being all across the board. And I prefer them in smaller doses. Normal, I'm sure.

Here are some of my scattered goals:

~ Use what I already have
~ Deep clean every room/closet
~ Finish cleaning out the garage
~ Get better acquainted with technology
~ Use my crafting stuff more often and branch out more
~ Learn to forgive and FORGET...that's the hard part for me
~ Start something and finish it
~ Be more patient with people and situations
~ Say what I mean and not beat around the bush
~ Go to the gym regularly
~ Smile more and mean it; courtesy smiles are tiring
~ Be more positive

I know there are SO many more that I could list, but those are enough to get me through at least the first half of the year, don't you?


No comments: