Monday, April 12, 2010

It's been a while

I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted!! It just seems like one of those times where everything sort of happens in slow motion, but in reality the days are flying by. You know what I mean, right?


These roses were given to me from my hubby and son for my 38th birthday which was March 19th. Talk about time flying! I now firmly believe age is nothing but a number, you're only as young as you feel, and all that! It's certainly a time to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. :) I have a list a mile long, but can't seem to find the time or motivation for some things. Maybe that will be my goal/inspiration for this year.

JUST DO IT! (thanks, Nike) ;)

In my family March, actually the week of my birthday, is a pretty big one. My (younger and only) brother's b-day is the 17th and my mom's is the 21st. My aunt and uncle's anniversary is the 18th; they actually came home from their honeymoon when I was born. I still hear about it to this day. ;) In addition to that, that same uncle's b-day is the 7th, his daughter's son was born the 29th and more recently, another cousin has had one daughter on the 7th and then twin girls on the 8th.

Hmmm, not what this post was going to be about, but that's o.k., right?




No comments: