Sunday, October 31, 2010

Alone...

So the boys are off to watch the NJ Devils play against the Vancouver Canucks. Originally they were going to drive, but after a few long driving trips, the chauffeur (Jim) said "Not this trip." He promptly made flight arrangements. :)

That means that I get to be home alone for two full days!!!!!! YAY!

One problem though - I don't sleep well by myself. At all. The few times I've been in this situation, I didn't fall asleep until about 4 am every time. I do ok the following day, but the lack of sleep catches up and other people have to pay. It's rather unfortunate for them. ;)

My dilemma is this: do I do the things that need to be done; finally unpack/organize the upstairs family room, straighten up the garage, wash big bits of laundry (sofa slip covers) OR do I do the things I want to do; check out new antique shops and fun places that boys may not appreciate OR do the projects I've been accumulating in my mind?

I guess we all know which one I won't choose, huh? :)


No comments: