Friday, January 14, 2011

Stubby likes the good stuff.

This is Stubby. My brother found him eight years ago and couldn't keep him, so we took him in. He was no bigger than my hand. He doesn't have a tail and that's why his name is Stubby. :) Sweet kitty, but odd. In a good way (I guess).

He's never clawed the furniture, only had one bathroom incident (but it was the first night we got him, so I can't complain), has never run away, never roams too far, really. I call him my grumpy old man.

He begs worse than a dog and likes pasta (no sauce), yogurt, strawberries and bananas. Sometimes raw meat, but he doesn't do so well after eating that. I don't indulge him often, but everyone needs a little treat now and again, right?

Anyway, on this particular day I needed a laugh and decided to get one at his expense.

Never a big fan of catnip, but it seemed interesting to him in a baggie....


"Oh brother. Maybe if I just sniff it a little, she'll go away!"...


"Not so bad."...


"There's some way down there....can't. quite. get. to. it."....


"Ooohhh...GOT IT! This is kinda good!"...

I got my laugh and promptly took the bag off his head as soon as he was done sneezing...and he was a little on the crazy side for a while.

Then he got the munchies and slept it off. Hopefully this doesn't become a habit!

3 comments:

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Such a cute cat, I showed the pics to my 5 yrs old daughter and she loved it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm happy you liked my felt heart :) Have a great Sunday,
Veronica

beachvintage.com said...

Hi Kori, Just wanted to say thanks for all your well wishes, I really appreciate it. Simone xx

Keri said...

LOL. Cat nip is awesome. I've heard that its like pot for cats. LOL. We had a cat inside before and accidently spilled some of the cat nip on its bed. It went crazy for hours.