Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dear Blogs and Pinterest,

You both make me feel so bad.  
For all the pictures I didn't take.  
For all the pictures I do take that don't compare to the ones I see in your worlds.  
For all the crafts I don't make.  For being lame in the sewing department.  
For not making a huge deal out of every single thing that happens in my life...
even when I know it is a huge deal.
For keeping me up way past my bedtime. 
And so many other things...
But I would like to thank you for all the interesting people I have 'met'. 
And all the beauty they bring to my everyday life.
It's truly amazing the things I can see with just the tap of a few buttons.
~Kori 

4 comments:

Gina said...

I hear ya!

Debbiedoos said...

Kori you are too sweet. Get yourself some simple cheap crafts and make something fun. You can do it! Believe me, I was the WORLDS worst crafter. If you go back in my archives from a year ago til now, you would see what I mean. You grow and learn to be better if you really want too.

Sharon said...

You must have been reading my mind! I feel the exact same way!

Paula said...

Your pictures are just great, and your craft/decorating ideas are too! Don't compare yourself to other bloggers! I am enjoying reading your blog (I just discovered it today)!