Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can it be?

That I am computered out?? Being sick for most of this week has me planted in the recliner. I've done some laundry and helped my son clean his closet. Mostly, though, I've been watching too much TV (why is it none of my favorites seem to be on when I can really watch and enjoy them??), read some magazines (oldies, but goodies) and read blogs. Lots and lots of blogs. I found some I truly lost myself in and had a great time. It's a nice escape, but I think I overdid it.

I didn't think that was possible. The thing is that I like to try and read the whole thing. First post to last. Having a stuffed/runny nose, hacking cough and eyes that felt like a match had been taken to them wasn't the ideal state to do extensive reading.

I hope to go back through my bookmarks and find all the cool blogs I found, and then add them to my 'Places to visit' so that you can go there too!

In the meantime, here are some pics of my favorite magnets:
*that's my son 'modeling' for you* ;)


"An attitude is a terrible thing to waste"



"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous"
&
"I wasn't meant to work"

These are by Mik Wright. He has a hilarious greeting card line of pics of his
actual family! Too funny!


No comments: